Development and Qualification of High Performance C-/Ka-Band Coaxial Circulators.
Choice of ferrite suitable for specific frequency band.
Availability of components with reproducible and stable performance.
- Reproducible design due to optimization for automatized manufacturing.
- Easy tuning based on tuning screws to be operated from outside the housing.
- RF Performance suitable for equipment application (e.g. input multiplexers) but also as stand-alone components for platform application.
- Inherently EMC tight due to use of one-piece steel housing.
- All configurations (male / female; both senses of rotation) available.
- All bands with SMA interface.
- C-band downlink circulator and load also with TNC interface.
- Development of electric design by breadboarding.
- Development and qualification of processes.
- Qualification of fully assembled components.
- Depending on exact frequency bands.
- Design partly finished and before start of qualification.
- Still in design phase.