EGSE Power (Power Check Out System) RF TCR & PTS EGSE
Non-DITL Technology PWR SCOE
Small form factor
DITL Technology PWR SCOE
Four SCOEs in a single rack
RF TCR & PTS EGSE
- The challenge with the increased amount of launched units is the servicing of the multitude in parallel or almost parallel, while maintaining a manageable form factor and sufficient level of reliability.
- We had to avoid single points of failure for some mode of operations in order to maintain a reliable presence for the launchpad operation mode.
- Production and testing of 15 test systems required new processes for our work flow.
- Despite of the complexity of the RF front ends with 44 interfaces to the payload a short time-to-repair must be guaranteed.
- The demanding requirements on the performance of the RF signal chain made it necessary to individually select key RF components.
- +24h continuous and switching optimized interface monitoring with a very low duty cycle on the DITL system.
EGSE Power (Power Check Out System)
Overview USAS HW Architecture
Overview SCOE SW Architecture
BS, SAS and BCH functional breakdown
Tele Command Ranging (TT&C Check Out System) Payload Test System
Overview of OneWeb PTS SCOE (without TCR)
EGSE Power: 60 USAS power supplies, 52 SCOEs
RF TCR & PTS EGSE: 19 SCOEs
All target deliverables are now complete.