To improve the structural ability without affecting the RF-performance of GNSS PEC antennas.
The mechanical and thermal design of the horn support bracket to fulfil the environmental requirements and achieve compact size and weight.
The horn antennas features:
- Dual horn assemblies with low mass and volume
- Separated Rx and Tx
- Selectable polarization; single/dual & linear/circular
- Integrated and selectable ground pointing capability
- Standard footprint allowing selectable frequency configurations
The GNSS PEC Antenna design is robust with small low height/mass and has excellent RF performance.
The horn antennas are for Ku-band global coverage TTC, Ka-band IOT payload Rx/Tx and Tx Beacon signal.
The GNSS PEC antenna is for satellite GNSS receivers and features low height and is adapted for GNSS frequencies from L5/E5a, E5b, L2 to L1/E1.
The study was performed with the following work packages:
- 200 GNSS Preliminary Design
- 300 GNSS Design
- 400 GNSS EQM
- 500 Binohorn Design
- 600 Binohorn EQM
The following reviews have been held:
- KO/Pre Work Review
- TRB/Final Review
The project is completed and the units have been fully qualified.