The product is a platform avionics with the On Board Computer based on multicore SoC and eFPGA: NG-ULTRA/DAHLIA.
It supports platform subsystems (Attitude and Orbit Control, Power, Propulsion, Thermal) through Avionics Centralized Electronics (ACE) and High Power Unit (HPU), and interfaces the Payload via numerical bus and discrete links.
Avionics main units are developed on a modular approach giving high flexibility and growth potential for future applications including LEO, MEO, GEO and interplanetary exploration missions.
ACE gathers interchangeable modules for:
- AOCS sensors and actuators interface,
- Satellite active thermal control interface,
- Platform and payload equipment interface via discrete links,
- Auxiliary Propulsion interface,
- Satellite angular rate measurement (GYRO).
Thanks to its modular architecture, ACE could also integrate dedicated modules for specific mission needs.
HPU gathers high power modules such as:
- Power supply conditioning and distribution (tens of kW) to platform and payload equipment. The modular approach allows adjustment to various range.
- High voltage control and distribution to various plasmic propulsion types.
OBC includes powerful R52 quadri-core ARM-based MPSoC as well as the largest space FPGA. This allows avionics function integration on a single chip. In addition OBC integrates hardware and software for handling of RF signals directly from GNSS antennas.
Furthermore an OBC extension module may be added for specific mission needs.